Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vintage Market Team Soldes Sale

Based on the "Soldes" winter sale in France the Vintage Market Team is having a big sale! There are over 1300 items on sale and here are a few of my favorites!


I have had the  desire  to make a new dress from a vintage pattern. I am so enthralled with the fashion on Mad Men and Joan in particular that I would love to make a dress that I could see her in! Maybe this is my year to go down to our wonderful teaching and supplies shop, Fancy Tiger, and take a sewing lesson for more complicated projects! 
Simmplicity 3722 Slenderette Dress by Hey Chica











I love to go to the Brown Palace for High Tea. It is such a lovely old place. It is like stepping into a time machine. They use lovely china and serve sugar cubes in a bowl like this. It makes me feel regal and pampered! Who can deny the appeal of finger sandwiches, tea cakes and scones!
Vintage Silverplate Creamer and Sugar Bowl Set by: Falcon and Finch









This is the perfect purse for taking out to dinner and to the theater. It is a statement piece and will stand out in the sea of current day purses. I love a boxy purse that opens wide and sits open so I can see the contents. This lovely one was made in Italy no less! 




The sale ends at the ends Jan. 31st  so, get your vintage on while it is on sale! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my woven metal bag! If I had the time to sew, I'd dress more like Joan Harris as well- a fabulous role model. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored that you included our sugar and creamer! Love your blog, Amy!

    ReplyDelete